All men get concerned, worried become sleepless if something goes wrong in their sexual functions whether its libido, erections or early ejaculation issues. Even one time failure also makes the man shaky and wonders whats wrong with his manhood.
Mostly such failures are due to stress, poor nutrition and lifestyle reasons. Once your sexologist finds no major physical, hormonal or structural pathology in genitals, the next step is its management.
Many people do not want to use PD5 Inhibitor medicines or SSRIs in India, with fear of developing dependence and/or stigma associated with usage of such medicines. They ask for natural products like vegetables/fruits/other items which remove their sexual dysfunctions. Therefore, the following items are studied and compiled for readers for usage as their home remedies:
- Pomegrante fruit: Rich in antioxidants and improves the penile blood flow and helpful for patients with non organic EDs.
- Watermelon: It contains amino acid L citrulline which converts into L argenine in body which enhances Nitric Oxide resulting in more blood flow to Penile organ leading to much stronger and harder erections.
- Avacado Fruit: A delicious fruit which can be made into juice or can be eaten the content by scooping it out. Plenty of mono saturated fats which are very helpful to those guys who has intense performance anxiety which in turn cause non erection thereafter stress in which persons gets trapped in vicious cycle. Reduces stress and anxiety thereby increases blood flow to penis producing stronger erections.
- Strawberries & Figs: Helpful for sexual stamina
- Grapes, Oranges and Peaches: Improve sperm count and motility (Vitamin C)
- Apple: It contains high levels of Quercetin, an antioxidant flavonoid which increases the endurance and prevents early fatigue in bed.
- Bananas: Contains easily digestible simple carbos to give energy along with high content of Potassium in it will improve your stamina. It prevents muscle spasms/crams and allows to perform for prolonged time in bed.
- Peanuts,Walnuts,Almonds,Pistachios contain aminoacid L argenine which increases nitric oxide levels leading to better penile erections. These nuts reduce the cholesterol levels in body leading to better blood supply and thereby better erections.
- Dates and Resins: Dates and resins are good for lowering the cholesterol levels thereby improves blood supply through penile arteries leading to better strength and stamina.
- Pumpkin seeds: These seeds have high levels of zinc and magnesium which in turn boost testosterone levels. Magnesium reduces inflammation in blood vessels leading to better blood flow. These seeds have high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids which in turn increase the production of Prostaglandins which is important for strong erections.
- Chilli Peppers: Contain Capsaicin which on consumption increases the heart rate, blood flow thereby improves the libido and erections.
- Ginger: Consumption of it increase the blood flow and improves penile artery health.
- Cinnamon: A plant product is good for gastric issues as well as sexual performance.
- Drumsticks: Consumption of it by making curry or in sambar proved beyond doubt that it improves the sexual health and performance.
- Garlic: Boosts stamina. It stops the formation of new fatty deposits (nano plaques) in arteries leading to penis causing better flow thereby harder erections.
- Beetroot: It contains more nitrates which get converted into nitrites in body which helps in more blood flow, blood absorption in penile tissue causing improvement to persons who has erectile disfunction.
- Spinach: Spinach has high content of L arginine an aminoacid. Arginine improves nitric oxide which is important for erections.
- Basil: is a good green leafy vegetable which helps in good sexual stamina.
- Green Tea: It has high levels of anti oxidants which is good for sexual health.
- Red Wine: Contains high levels of antioxidants which help in formation of Nitric Oxide leading to increased blood flow to penile tissues.
FISH/ SEA FOODS & OTHERS
- Fish,Wild Salmon & Oyesters: These foods contain omega 3 fatty acids which help in nitric oxide production leading to stay hard for long time. These work as aphrodisiac.
- Oatmeal: Its a good source of L argenine which commonly used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. Oats reduce atherosclerosis in body which in turn improves blood supply.
- Dark Chocolate: Cocoa content of choclate increases the serotonin which helps in mood boosting. It decreases the stress reaction & performance anxiety in individual. Dark choclate improves the sexual desire and sexual pleasure.
DR P.S. Murthy, after completion of MBBS in 1979, worked in medical profession for the past 36 years in various parts of India and now settled in Bangalore since 2004. He practiced initially as General Medical Practitioner, and then practiced as Behavioral Scientist & Neuro-Psychiatrist for the past 27 years. Psycho sexual dysfunctions — resulting psychological stress and their management was the area which was his area of speciality. Besides working as Consultant Psychiatrist in Manipal Hospital, Bangalore & various other medical establishments since 2004, he has been popular and well applauded Sexologist in Bangalore for the past many years. He has worked as Professor & HOD of Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine departments in various Medical Colleges and extensively participated in various teaching programs.
Also done STA CERTIFICATION BY ROYAL COLLEGE OF PSYCHIATRISTS, UK
Book your appointment here